I was going to go on about Easter in this post, but since this is the Easter Basket picture, here are some fun facts about Easter baskets and Easter candy, liberally taken from Yumsugar.com’s Easter Fun Facts post where you’ll find many more great fun facts. So I would encourage you to click the link to read the original post. Below are just a few facts I found so entertaining I just had to share.
– 80% of parents carry on the tradition of the Easter bunny by preparing a surprise Easter basket filled with goodies for their children and 90% of adults hope for their own Easter treat.
– After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy consuming holiday.
– 57% of kids get up super early on Easter to see what the Easter bunny has brought them.
– Solid chocolate bunnies are favored, followed closely by hollow chocolate bunnies, marshmallow filled bunnies, and other Easter bunny candy.
– When taking a bite into a chocolate bunny, 76% of Americans prefer to bite off the ears first. 5% eat the feet first and 4% eat the tail first.
– Each day throughout the year, 5 million marshmallow chicks and bunnies are produced in preparation for Easter.
– Kids prefer red jelly beans and 75% are willing to do extra chores for more Easter candy.
This is good information, people. 🙂